ElectroNet can offer great career opportunities in a number of locations throughout New Zealand including the West Coast of the South Island, Nelson, Cromwell and New Plymouth.
Overhead Line Designer Cadet
ElectroNet are looking for an Overhead Line Designer Cadet. This is a full time, permanent role and is based in Greymouth.
This role provides the opportunity to gain qualification as an Overhead Line Designer by actively working through both on the job training and attending courses through external training providers. Previous experience in AutoCAD and design work would be an advantage, as would a knowledge of the electrical industry, however this is not essential.
The ideal applicant will need to have the following:
• Strong computer skills, specifically in Office 365, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Highly competent in both Maths and Physics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-managing and self-motivated
• 100% safety focus at all times
View the application pack here. Applications close on Wednesday 23 June 2021.