ElectroNet Services – Delivering you power
ElectroNet Services are the West Coast’s leading domestic, industrial and commercial electrical contractors.
The services we offer include high voltage distribution services to deliver the power to customers, along with industrial and domestic electrical services for consumers in their businesses and homes.
With a design and survey team, technical staff, project managers, inspectors, electricians and line mechanics, our qualified people have the expertise to handle any job required.
Electronet Services Ltd was formed in October 1997, following a restructure of our parent company, Westpower’s distribution activities. Our main office is situated on Tainui Street, Greymouth with depots in Reefton, Hokitika, Harihari, and New Plymouth. We currently employ over 120 staff involved in:
• Asset Management – specialist engineering expertise for maintenance and expansion of the Westpower infrastructure.
• Lines – capability to maintain and build distribution, sub-transmission and transmission lines for both Westpower and other network companies nationwide.
• Substations – electrical technicians and fitters are employed to build and maintain Westpower’s network of substations, along with substations on other networks nationwide.
• Electrical – electrical staff to carry out domestic, commercial and industrial work in many homes and businesses across the region.
• Information Technology – support to both Westpower and local businesses.
ElectroNet Transmission – Building the power industry
ElectroNet Transmission are building the future of New Zealand’s power industry by providing transmission line and substation construction and maintenance services throughout New Zealand and wherever our customers take us.
We provide integrated solutions for the high voltage sector through a range of electrical services as well as dedicated project management services for all jobs.
ElectroNet Transmission was formed in 2008, following ElectroNet’s acquisition of a locally based lines maintenance business for the West Coast and Nelson/Marlborough regions.
Staff are located in Greymouth and Nelson, building and maintaining the transmission network from Marlborough through to Buller, the West Coast and inland to Arthurs Pass. Contract Managers in both areas provide day-to-day management of the workforce, and report regularly to the ElectroNet’s General Manager Contracting.
End to end power
ElectroNet’s business divisions service the entire power industry, from generation through to transmission, distribution and electrical services.
The combined skillset of these businesses offer unique turnkey solutions, ranging in complexity, from concept engineering advice, through to complete design, build, and life cycle management on major infrastructure.
ElectroNet Services support the West Coast community. The company provides sponsorship for the Wildfoods Festival, Left Bank Art Gallery Photo competition and are major sponsors of the Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Helicopter.